- Kus, C. and Eryilmaz, S. “Analysis of the two-unit cold standby repairable system with damage and repair time dependency via matrix-exponential distributions”, Quality Technology and Quantitative Management, 18, 771-786, 2021.
- Eryilmaz, S. and Ucum, K.A.* “The lost capacity by the weighted-k-out-of-n system upon system failure”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 216, 107914, 2021.
- Finkelstein, M. and Eryilmaz, S. “On optimal maintenance of degrading multi-state systems with state-dependent cost of repair”, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 37, 790-801, 2021.
- Eryilmaz, S. and Tank, F. “Computing minimal signature of coherent systems through matrix-geometric distributions”, Journal of Applied Probability, 58, 621-636, 2021.
- Kan, C. and Eryilmaz, S. “Reliability assessment of a discrete time cold standby repairable system”, TOP, 29, 613-628, 2021.
- Eryilmaz, S. and Kan, C. “Reliability assessment for discrete time shock models via phase-type distributions”, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 37, 513-524, 2021.
- Eryilmaz, S. “Revisiting discrete time age replacement policy for phase-type lifetime distributions”, European Journal of Operational Research, 295, 699-704, 2021.
- Dembinska, A. and Eryilmaz, S. “Discrete time series-parallel system and its optimal configuration”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 215, 107832, 2021.
- Eryilmaz, S. and Kan, C. “A new shock model with a change in shock size distribution”, Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences, 35, 381-395, 2021.
- Devrim, Y. and Eryilmaz, S. “Reliability based evaluation of hybrid wind-solar energy system”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part O, Journal of Risk and Reliability, 235, 136-143, 2021.
- Eryilmaz, S., Bulanik, I.* and Devrim, Y. “Reliability based modeling of hybrid solar/wind power system for long term performance assessment”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 209, 107478, 2021.